Ages: 0 and up
The Veloway is southwest Austin's first trail exclusively for bicycles and rollerblading. The 23 feet wide, 3.1 mile paved loop is located within the Circle C Ranch Metropolitan Park. A 1 mile loop is available by taking a paved short-cut to the right.
- Important Note: NO FOOT TRAFFIC. Children must be able to ride or skate by themselves.
- The Veloway is totally free of motorized traffic
- All riders ride in a one-way clockwise direction
- Helmets are highly recommended and required for children
- The trail can be accessed from Loop 1 Mopac about one mile south of Slaugher Lane, or from Bowie High School on Slaughter Lane during non-school hours.