Sweet Berry Farm
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Prices vary by season/crop. Please visit the website for current pricing information.
Features: Handicap Accessible, Snack Stand, Picnic Area, Portable Restrooms, Shop
Sweet Berry Farm, located in Marble Falls, is a family owned farm where you can pick your own berries in the spring and enjoy a pumpkin patch in the fall. Spring activites include:
- horses and goats to pet
- the sweet berry express barrel train
- jumping pillows and lots of wide open space and fresh air!
Other Fall Activities:
- cut your own flowers
- stuff your own scarecrow
- scarecrow island hayrides
- hay mazes
- horse rides(October weekends only)
- face painting(weekends only)
- pumpkin grille(weekends in October)
- Follow the directions on the website. Internet maps or GPS can be misleading.
- Only cash and checks are accepted. There is an ATM machine available.
- No pets allowed.
- Food is available for purchase in the FALL but not in the SPRING.
- Outside food is permitted/alcohol is not.
- Open ALL Holidays
- Outside containers are not allowed. Fruit must be weighed in Sweet Berry Farm boxes to calculate cost.
- General Public welcome anytime during business hours.
- Field trips/school visits require reservations.
*Weather condtions permitting. In the event of inclement weather please check with the farm heading out
Reviewed on 01/26/2013
Love the pumpkin harvest time! Haven't gone to pick berries yet. Grilled corn is amazing!!!
Reviewed on 07/09/2012
Sweet Berry Farm is one of my favorite things to do with my kids. We've been for both berry picking and the fall festival. When you're there in the spring for the berries you will definitely want to wear sunblock and maybe bring a hat as there is no shade in the fields. We also went early to take advantage of the cooler morning air. You will also want to wear closed toed shoes. I wouldn't necessarily recommend a stroller when you're picking...more