Ages: 10 and up
GENaustin, Girls Empowerment Network of Austin, is a non-profit organization in Austin, Texas aimed at supporting girls in 4th-12 grades.
To support and guide girls to make wise choices as they navigate the unique pressures of girlhood.
- Critical Thinking and Workforce Development Skills
- Research-based Prevention Programs
- clubGEN-a reserach-based after school program for middle school girls
- We Are Girls Conference-a statewide conference exploring the issues of bullying, body image and being a girl
- Girl Talk Workshops-explore topics such as dating, body image, friendship, communication and parent-daughter relationships
- GirlConnect-a Dell "Powering the Possible" Program about incorporating technology into an engaging and interactive curriculum
- 180 Program-provides services for court-ordered teen girls
- Parent Workshops-providing parents with tips, tools and resources to raise a healthy and empowered daughter