Deutschen Pfest @ Pfluger Park
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Friday $5, Saturday $7, Sunday $5. Children 6 and under FREE.
Parking: Yes - free parking and shuttle at Pflugerville High School & Brookhollow Elementary School
Features: Handicap Accessible, Snack Stand, Portable Restrooms
May 17-19, 2013
Pflugerville's most popular pfestival, Deutschen Pfest, is held the third weekend in May every year. 2013 marks the 38th Annual Deutschen Pfest!The festival schedule includes:
- children's games & activities
- shopping booths
- live music
- coloring contest(download your coloring page here)
- children 8 and under can bring their completed coloring page entry to Dairy Queen Pflugerville for a free ice cream cone or sundae starting 4/1.
- The overall winner will be "Mayor for the Day" and the Children's Parade Marshall for Deutschen Pfest on 5/18.
- Winners will ride on the Deutschen Pfest float, get a free t-shirt & free admission to the Deutschen Pfest.
- Winners will be announced on May 6th at 6:30 at the Dairy Queen Pfluferville.